2.07.2008

Invasion (I-day) + 22 February 7th, 2008



I am not sure why I am doing this. I am just hoping for some sort of connection, if you are out there please respond! I haven't looked out the window for three days. They are silent, but I can hear them, I follow the screams. But those have become less and less frequent now. I guess part of why I am doing this is so that there is some record of what has happened. The weird news stories began showing up about a week into January, some time around the sixth or seventh. There were numerous reports of people seeing things in the sky, and shadowy figures on the ground. Most people disregarded these stories in the beginning. But as the week wore on there was just too much weird shit going on to deny that something was actually happening.



The U.S. government announced a press conference would be held on Thursday January tenth. Many other countries quickly followed suit. This global governmental push made it clear that there was something actually happening, that this all wasn't just some screwed up joke. On January ninth, I was walking through my office and I could hear people murmuring about the seriousness of the situation. It had been reported that there were mass suicides throughout the world as fear of the unkno

1 comment:

Check out our website! said...

I remember when a good friend of mine once asked me if I believed there is life in space and I quickly responded “no,” but I was wrong! A few semesters back I took an Astronomy course and quickly learned that various types of life do exist and we should be aware of it. It is essential to keep in mind there are millions of galaxies in this universe, so we will never know what’s truly out there unless it contacts us. Therefore, when I watched the video you linked, I was not extremely surprised at what I saw. Although I don’t know much about extraterrestrials, I do know a site that can keep folks up to speed with the current human interaction going on in space, so check it out. space.com